Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Starting Out..

Hello world,

So it seems I've finally gotten sucked into the blogging world. Don't know if anyone will actually even follow my own little blog. But it's a start right?

Q: Why did I start this blog anyway?
A: It occurred to me that I should start somewhat of an easy hobby. A new activity. Something to connect me to this cyber-reality world out there. But mostly...just recently broke up with my beau.

Somewhere between a final break up for good, and the vast emptiness that causes one to reanalyze the whole relationship. The pro's. The con's. Why is it after a break-up, if you are the one doing the breaking up....that you start remembering mostly the good things. The things in that person that your pretty sure you need in your future? How you actually might really be lost without this person.

All the plans made up for the 2 years I was with him. The practical considerations. The time and energy spent on building up this serious relationship. And then, suddenly...I think its best to just break it off...

Long distance relationships are just plain SUCKY.

For a lack of a more adult word.

Lack of funds that keep you from being with that person all the time. More so, when family obligations-or rather in my case, flat out refusal to accept this person you chose to be with...keeps you from being with them. And anytime you do make a trip to meet him, its completely hush hush. And scary in the process of sneaking around....

The stories of forbidden love...heartache...proffessional obstacles...all in the way of a marriage that should have happened already.......

All to come in my new blog..

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on becoming a new blogger! I'm a recently single gal myself, from a longdistance relationship too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete